Tenant Rep Services
We assist our clients when they are considering expansion in a current building, relocation, lease renewal or commercial development. We handle every aspect of this process in order to assure our clients receive the ideal space for their needs along with the most advantageous benefits and terms in their sales and lease agreement. JMS Capital Group has built a team of professionals that have extensive commercial real estate experience. We are well versed in all aspects of tenant representation including: property identification, market awareness, new lease negotiations, lease renewals, financial analysis, tax considerations, site inspections and tours, and post lease and purchase services. Quality tenant representation is paramount for a client in order to achieve the best economic outcome in leasing transactions.
JMS Capital Group protects your real estate investment by providing you with highly qualified and dependable professional property management. We strive to ensure that our commercial properties are managed so that our owners receive the best returns.
We do this by providing:
- All Accounting Services
- Advertising and Leasing / Marketing Programs
- Budget Projections
- Property Maintenance
- Contract Negotiation with all Vendors
- Lease Contract negotiation
- Employ, and Supervise all On-Site Employees or Contractors
- Regular On-Site Inspection, Supervision, and Evaluation of Renovations / Leasehold Improvements
- Promptly show all available space
- 24-Hour, 7 Days a Week Emergency Response
JMS Capital Group can assist a client interested in purchasing an individual commercial property for their personal investment portfolio in the $1-5 million dollar range. Our experienced investment services team will identify properties using our extensive market research tools and will work directly with the client to walk through the entire process from start to finish. Our clients are privy to many value added services including our ability to source competitive financing and provide property management services once the deal is closed.
Last fall, a client came to JMS Capital Group with $500,000 in proceeds from an inheritance. They wished to invest the assets in the real estate market, but were interested in adding a piece of individual real estate to their investment portfolio. Already investors in two larger investments through JMS Capital Group Real Estate’s Limited Partnerships, they had a strong personal desire to own an individual investment property. The JMS Capital Group Real Estate investment services team took the client through the following process:
- Determined price range of investment property ($2 – 3 million), demographic location, and property type (commercial/multi-tenanted)
- Performed detailed market studies utilizing various sources to develop list of available properties
- Narrowed search to two commercial properties. Both had strong rent rolls with low expenses. Property A had great visibility and our market research determined the building had a better chance for long-term appreciation than Property B due to the national tenants and the area surrounding the property.
- Developed property-level cash flow projections reflecting our thorough understanding of operations, leases, capital improvements and market trends.
- Created and negotiated letters of intent
- Underwrote and analyzed real estate assets utilizing complex models and Argus
- Prepared and assisted in the presentation of a formal "bid" package to seller committee
- Sourced, negotiated and closed on financing with various lenders
- Aided in the writing and negotiating of the purchase and sales agreement
- Assisted in strategic management decisions for the organization (i.e. management structure, selecting and interviewing employees and third-party brokers)
- Provided property management for the client once they closed on the property